Aluminium melting furnace-gas capping furnace
This furnace is mainly used for smelting and batching of aluminum and aluminum alloys to ensure the casting and rolling process requirements.Simple process: the charge is loaded into the softened bed, the softened bed is flattened to the charge, the charge is flattened to full melting, and the molten aluminum heats up.
1. Recovery and reuse of waste heat Equipped with a complete furnace mouth flue gas collection hood, the flue gas exhausted from the furnace can be recycled and reused, saving energy, while ensuring the working environment and workers’ health.
2. High temperature control precision of aluminum liquid The perfect control system and precise temperature control system greatly improve the temperature control precision of the aluminum liquid in the furnace, and also improve the product quality.
3. Reasonable lining design For aluminum alloy smelting furnaces, the design of lining refractory material fully considers the difference of molten pool side wall, furnace bottom working conditions and load changes, and it is more reasonable to make targeted structural design separately.
4. Integral pouring The pouring method adopts a new metallurgical furnace pouring method-integral pouring. This pouring method makes the overall structure of the aluminum melting furnace good, without brick joints, easy to leak and cracking, so that the furnace can run stably for a long time.
5. Long service life Based on many years of experience in the production and construction of large-scale aluminum melting furnaces, our company adopts a number of new technologies for design and construction, such as “sub-bin” pouring, convex and concave locks between blocks, and reasonable expansion joints. Etc., these fruitful construction techniques can ensure the service life of the furnace ≥ 3 years.